XX PSAE SYMPOSIUM
IN MODERN TECHNOLOGIES AND INFORMATICS
Książ (Wałbrzych), August 29 – September 1, 2010
POLISH SOCIETY OF APPLIED ELECTROMAGNETICS
POLISH-JAPANESE INSTITUTE OF INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
CENTRAL INSTITUTE FOR LABOUR PROTECTION – NRI
Czestochowa University of Technology, Department of Electrical Engineering
Chairman of the Conference
Chairman of the Organizing Committee
Chairman of PTZE
ul. Piastów Śląskich 1
Tel: +48 74 / 66 43 890
Fax: +48 74 / 66 43 892
Symposium is aimed at the presentation of one’s research as well as survey works concerning electromagnetism in a wide sense. In particular, the papers that present the newest trends in Polish and world applied electromagnetism are welcomed. The special encouragement to attend the Symposium and to present papers is directed to young researchers and Ph.D. students, even if their works are immature yet.
The topics of the Symposium are as follows:
1. Applied electromagnetism in electrical engineering
2. Bioelectromagnetics and environmental protection
3. Applied electromagnetism in medicine and science
4. Applied electromagnetism in informatics
5. Computational electromagnetics
6. Electromagnetic materials
7. Electromagnetism in education and social policy
All the proposed presentations will be peer reviewed on the basis of two-page digest (A4, 12 pt). The full papers presented at the Symposium will be reviewed again and these which are of high level and simultaneously deal with the subject of wide interest will be sent to the Polish journal Przeglad Elektrotechniczny (indexed by Thomson Scientific – Philadelphian list) which is partly published in English.
For more detailed information please visit our website: www.krawczas.home.pl/ptze.pl/produkcja
30.04.2010 – submission of two-page abstract (electronic form is preferred)
30.05.2010 – finish of reviewing process
24.07.2010 – sending of conference fee
29.08.2010 -– handing in the conference program to the participants
(earlier available on website page www.krawczas.home.pl/ptze.pl/produkcja)
1. Application Form should be sent together with the two-page abstract.
2. The conference fee (300 EURO) should be transferred to the account:
PKO BP III O/Warszawa
60 1020 1097 0000 7602 0105 8536
with the note: PTZE’2010
or paid on the spot.
3. English and Polish are admitted as the conference languages.
Addresses for correspondence:
Polish-Japanese Institute of Information Technology
02-008 Warszawa, Poland
Tel: (+48 22) 58 44 560
Mobile: (+48) 502 648 119